AIM Health Institute welcomes medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, physician assistants, nurses and other health professionals to become AIM fellows. Fellows are involved in all activities conducted by AIM, including patient care, research, and supervision and mentoring of students. The duration of fellowships is established on a case-by-case basis.
Fellows who successfully completed the fellowship will be eligible to sit for the American Board of Integrative Medicine through ABPS.
What we are looking for in our fellows:
- Successfully completed training in an ACGME-accredited residency program
- Board eligible or certified in a primary specialty
- Possess state medical license
- Strong passion for the field of integrative medicine
- Ability and interest in working with the team
- Demonstrated commitment to life-long learning by staying abreast of an emerging and rapidly changing medical field
- Desire to serve as a leader in integrative medicine
- Interest in the field as demonstrated by attendance or presentations at regional or national integrative medicine conferences
- Completed or ongoing research or other educational endeavor
- Other personal or professional activities related to integrative medicine
- Clear and balanced personal and emotional strength, and the ability for self-reflection and personal growth in challenging situations.
If you are interested in applying please contact us.
More information coming soon.