AIM Health Institute is open to collaboration and seeks partners and funding to implement research studies. Our sample research topics may include:
- Intravenous High-Dose Vitamin C Administration as an Adjunctive Treatment for Patients with Cancer
- Randomized Controlled Trial to Study the Effects of Yoga and Mind-Body Practice in the Management of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Effectiveness of Reiki Share Program on Quality of Life of Elderly Residents and Staff at a Retirement Community
- Physical and Emotional Benefits of Therapeutic Yoga and Its Effect on Reinforcement of Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Use of Integrative Medical Group Visits as a Novel Method of Treating Chronic Insomnia.