Welcome to the 2019 AIM Honey Drive! We’re focusing on our people. Students, teachers, healers, physicians, patients, and you.
What you helped us do in 2019:
- Implement a chronic pain clinic at Bread for the City
- Host 200 people at a film screening about Dr. John Sarno and his whole-body approach to pain for International Integrative Medicine Day
- Produce a half-day symposia on the pharmacy right in your own kitchen – Tap Into Your Senses: Aroma, Herbs, and Nutrition
- Hire our first clinic coordinator who works directly with massage therapists, acupuncturists, and patients
- Build our conversations with DC Medicaid and other DC leaders on how to bring whole-person health to all of DC’s residents
AIM is at a critical point in our growth, and here’s where we’re going in 2020:
- Building our relationships with community organizations to identify their clients’ needs for holistic health services
- Launching HEAART: Heatth, Education, Arts, Advocacy Round Table – public talks featuring experts in many disciplines to engage about current needs in healthcare (first program is January 23, 2020!)
- Collaborating with DC Medicaid leaders about changing the system to bring whole health to all people
- Engaging holistic practitioners all over the DC metro area to encourage service (Interested in volunteering? Let us know!)
- Building a voice on the national stage about preventive, safe, and intuitive care.
With your help, we can get there.
Thank you for your support. You, too, are part of the AIM story.
Mail a Check
Please make your check payable to “AIM Health Institute” and mail it to:
AIM Health Institute
908 New Hampshire Avenue NW Suite #200
Washington, DC 20037
Barbara Boston Cancer Fund
In memory of our beloved colleague and nurse practitioner, Barbara Boston (1947-2014), AIM Health Institute established the Barbara Boston Cancer Fund. Donations to the fund will go towards supporting cancer education and survivorship support group meetings, and providing adjunctive therapies for terminally ill cancer patients. When donating to AIM, please specify if you would like your donation to go to the Barbara Boston Cancer Fund.
Volunteer with AIM Health Institute
If you are interested in volunteering as an integrative medicine practitioner, contributing your time, or have another interest, please contact us through our contact form.